The 90 day training and playing camp in Germany for both Women & Men ages 18 years and up.
Included in your camp price:
- Private fully furnished 1 bed room apartment with kitchen (Located on Baltic Sea coast of Germany).
- One weekly 60 minute private training session with a UEFA licensed coach (focused on mental, physical, technical, tactical training or video analysis).
- Two to three training sessions a week with a local amateur team (in Wismar city or Rostock city area).
- Playing in league games on Saturday or Sunday with your local team.
- Two tryouts at Oberliga, Regionalliga, or Budnesliga (1, 2, 3) depending on player’s performance at league games & playing level.
- Private fitness center use and customized fitness training program.
- Organized cultural sightseeing, watching professional football game and watching professional team training.
- SOUL OF SOCCER Training Appeal.
- Travel health insurance.
- Introduction German language lesson.*
- SOUL OF SOCCER player management support (assistance with local team player registration prior to player arrival).
- Transportation to training and events.
- German language course during camp.
- Support, guidance, supervision and 24 hour emergency assistance during stay.
The goal of the GO PRO camp is to help soccer players (Women and Men) to train, develop and play in Germany. The player will be placed on a local amateur team to provide the opportunity for them to play in league games enabling them to showcase their football talent. In addition two tryout will be arranged for the player based on the players performance in league games and playing level.
SOUL OF SOCCER 90 day GO PRO camp is a program created by Matthew N Okoh. Matthew is a successful international professional soccer player and coach. After retiring as an active professional player, he devoted himself with passion and dedication to diverse programs as a coach. His diverse, multicultural experiences enable him to create effective training programs that are always based on holistic and systematic training approaches. Through his many years of professional experience, he developed innovative and customized training programs to develop players and clubs.
Player is responsible for their own German visa application. The player requires a 90 day visiting visa from the German government. Below is a list of country that receive an automatic 90 day visiting visa.
Overview of visa requirements/exemptions for entry into the Federal Republic of Germany
GO PRO training camp is scheduled for 3 month and up to a maximum of 12 months depending of the individual visa allowed during stay by German Government.
Contact us to customize football school training camp.
*Sightseeing tours, cultural event and watching professional team games or training schedule base on team schedule.
*Grocery shopping will be during the week depending on player’s schedule and a staff member will arrange transportation to & from grocery store.
*Player is responsible for buying & preparing their own meals.
PayPal protection you can count on.
All payments are handled securely using the PayPal payment platform. PayPay purchase protection covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used, as well as payments made through our website.